I was watching our friends two kids and we were going through some stuff we found in the basement. We found this old wig in the dress-up stuff, so they all took turns wearing it. When their mom came to pick them up Bayley put it on to answer the door. The second she opened the door she got totally embarrassed, I couldn't stop laughing. She wouldn't let me take a picture of her, but I did get one of Noah and Isaac.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Check out our locks...
Posted by Glenn and Heather at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My hair used to look like that (when I had hair). - GrampaH
Heather-- In this picture Bayley looks so much like you. (It's gotta be the hair). Cute pics. By the way... when did Noah and Isaac get so much hair???
Post a Comment