In the last six years we have never had a winter quite like this one. One day it will be 60 degrees and the next -35 with wind chill, tornadoes and huge snow snow storms (which is what we just experienced). We ended up with somewhere between 13 and 16 inches of snow. Shoveling to say the least was torture. We shoveled 4 times in one day and each time it was really tiring. Glenn had been busy shoveling drive ways all day so I desided to be nice and shovel it one last time before bed right after all the snow was done falling. Well after 45 minutes of back breaking work I had cleared the entire driveway and went to bed. The next moring when I woke up I looked out the front window to see that the snowplow had come by late last night and burried our driveway in about 3 feet of snow...ahhh!!! Here are some pictures of Isaac and Bayley enjoying all the snow.







1 comments:
Hey guys. I got your blog when I was reading the Bunker's. So cute. I feel for you with all the snow. That is one thing I don't miss about Wisconsin right now. Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment