It's been about time. I'm sure no one even checks my blog anymore since I haven't posted anything since last summer.
I was going to recap what has been going on since I last blogged but I decided to post some of our favorite pictures over the last 9 months instead and call it good. Hopefully I will be better from here on out with updating it regularly.
We have now been in California for a little over a year. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Sometimes it feels like forever since we left Wisconsin. Sometimes it all seems like a crazy dream and I'm waiting to wake up and get back to my normal life. In any event, life has continued on.
1 comments:
Shocked. I'm shocked. :o) So happy to see your cute family, and we miss you tons! We pray for you every day, and we hope things are going well. I can't believe it's been over a year. Whoa.
Post a Comment