Saturday, January 3, 2009

The day we told Bayley we were moving she teared up and said that she wanted to spend some time alone in her room. She came out with a letter to her best friend. She came up with it all on her own.

6 comments:

Jen Baxter said...

Looks like she is taking after her mom. A great note writer in her day! I still have all of your old notes and they are great. But I must say that her note is awesome!

Team Ryan said...

Awwww, what a sweet letter! Bayley is so cute!

Where in the hek did you get those CRAZY shirts... LOVE IT! Me and Ry had a good laugh over those as well as Glenns built in vest- SWEET!!!!!!!! Glad you guys made it out okay.

Heather said...

That is so cute! Did she spell it all on her own?! What a smartie! Katelin will miss her.

San Diego Spendloves said...

What a cute and tender note. She will definetly make lots of friends. Good luck in California and hopefully we will see you all soon.

Katelin's family said...

This is so sweet. Julie will have to post about Alyssa's letters, too.

Seth and Julie said...

I don't like those letters. They make me sad! I bet Bayley has lots of new friends already though. I am glad the move got you blogging again.