Last weekend we went up with a few friends to the coast and stayed at our friends place. The weekend couldn't have been more beautiful. There was almost no wind or fog. The perfect place to spend my birthday, especially since it was my 30th (I'm getting so old)! We played at the beach, snacked all day long and spent late nights star gazing in the hot tub. It really was the perfect get away.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Posted by Glenn and Heather at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow. That does look awesome. Reminds me of our weather last weekend--NOT!
i found you! easy to do since i found trica and andys first. anyway glad we get to see more of eachother these days. sea ranch was fun, glad you guys came along.cute family blog! i have no idea how to add friends links; my sister did it for me...
You are making me so jealous! Hey at least we are above zero now...thats good right? Glad you got to have a nice birthday!
Happy Birthday! I am so sorry that I didn't email you. I thought about it and then forgot. Go figure. It looks beautiful. What a good way to spend your birthday. Love the pictures.
Happy bday last week Heather!!!
Post a Comment