I wanted to post this awhile ago but just didn't get to it until now. Glenn came home the other day from picking Bayley up from school and handed me this note. It said that Bayley had received a blow to the head and had to be treated at the nurses office. As Bayley stood there with a large bandage on her cheek I continued to read a hand written description of what had happened. It simply said, "Walked into wall." I tried so hard not to laugh. Then my phone rang. It was her teacher calling to explain what had happened. She could barely get the information out with out busting up. Apparently Bayley was busy looking at her friend as she ran back to class after recess and smacked head on into the wall. Of course the wall was one of those textured plaster walls. She said she was picking pieces of the wall off of her cheek the whole afternoon. My first thought was she is definitely my daughter. Let's face it, there is a reason why the only athletic thing I do is run. I love sports, but I was not blessed with coordination, and apparently I have passed that wonderful trait on to Bayley. So I'm sorry Bayley. Hopefully that is as bad as it gets.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Posted by Glenn and Heather at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thats so funny! Madi does stuff like that all the time. Sure makes a Mama proud!
That's so sad, but SO funny! Poor Bayley.
haha that's awesome. good job heath.
That is pretty awesome! Good thing she is so cute...cute girls can get away with being clumsy.
Hilarious! I love it. Wow that story made my day.
That is funny and cute. Hope she is OK now.
Post a Comment